Services - Reconstructive
Missing teeth can cause serious, painful structural and functional problems in your mouth and face. Your missing tooth or problematic tooth impacts how you chew, putting pressure on other areas of your mouth. Your remaining healthy teeth may shift as well, causing gaps and spaces in your teeth that make your problem worse. Like muscle atrophy, loosing your supporting bone (jaw bone) after teeth extraction or loss is gradual but an eventuality. Replacing the root is necessary to continue muscle and bone stimulation and keep the bone intact. When you lose jaw bone, your facial structure noticeably changes, decreasing the youthfulness of your face and smile. Many long-term denture wearers have a sunken in look and visible wrinkles. Atrophy of the jaw bone by not addressing missing teeth will do that to you!
Breathe a sigh of relief because Dr. Hopkins can restore your health, function and appearance with dental implants. Regardless of the reason or the number of teeth involved, dental implants can rejuvenate your smile. Your Advanced Dental Center team treats patients with implant needs on a daily basis. Dr. Hopkinsís experience in dental implant treatment planning and other restorative dental options is unparalleled in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Donít settle for a dentist who only places one or two implant a month. When it comes to long-term, dental implants, you need a specialist with ample experience. You need Dr. Hopkins!
Feel confident as Dr. Hopkins guides you through each of the following steps in your procedure.
- The implant itself is a specialized, surgical grade titanium post.
- First your implant is inserted into the bone that lies beneath the gums.
- During healing, the bone bonds to the post creating a firm foundation for a crown or prosthetic tooth custom created for you.
- Your new tooth is shaped and shaded to match the rest of your teeth, restoring the look and function of your smile.
- Dental implants are a long-lasting, permanent solution to your smile concerns.
- Implants also reduce bone loss in the supportive structures of your mouth, improving your overall appearance and health in the future.
- Dr. Hopkins believes in making dental implants affordable for everyone through convenient payment options.
- Through todayís advanced sedation and pain management options, your dental implant procedure can be as comfortable as possible.
- Your custom treatment plan involves a consultation, pre-operative appointment, surgical appointment and the restorative phase of the treatment to complete the planed prosthesis with Dr. Hopkins.
- Unlike many other options, dental implants correct and solve your structural and functional smile problems for your entire lifetime.
- View the incredible results real patientís, just like you, experienced in the smile gallery.
Eager to learn more about dental implants? Come in for a consultation with Dr. Hopkins. As a prosthodontist and one of the preeminent implant and denture specialists in the United States, Dr. Hopkinsí education ranks among the top 2 percent of dentists. Let her listen to your needs and devise the best treatment plan for your overall health, function and appearance.