Dr. Christine Hopkins – Prosthodontist
Dr. Christine Hopkins is a relationship-oriented Prosthodontist practicing in Plano, Texas. As a Prosthodontist, Dr. Hopkins is a highly advanced cosmetic and reconstructive dentist who emphasizes continuing research and education to provide her patients with the most advanced dental care available. Her qualifications include:
- Graduated from Baylor University with a BS in Chemistry in 1995.
- Received her D.D.S. degree from the University of Texas health science Center in San Antonio in 1999 (The top rated dental school in the U.S.).
- Completed the advanced Prosthodontics program at the prestigious University of Illinois at Chicago. Selected as Chief Resident.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Texas Dental Association
- Member of the Dallas County Dental Society
- Member of the Dallas Asian Dental Association
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
Dr. Hopkins has a daughter, Kathleen, born in 2003, and a son, Jonathan, born in 2006. Her husband, Eric, is a successful pediatrician in Grapevine, Texas, and the family enjoys vacations to the beach, road trips and other family outings. When her outings aren’t determined by the children’s activities, Dr. Hopkins enjoys hiking, biking, crafting and crosstitching.For more information about porcelain veneers or tooth whitening or dental implants by this Plano dentist call 972.781.0209 today.
DDS in Plano TX, Christine Hopkins, is an advanced cosmetic and reconstructive dentist. Advanced dental care in teeth, veneers, dentures, teeth whitening and more.
6541 Preston Road | Plano, TX 75024 | 972.781.0209
Cosmetic Dentistry in Plano Texas - Texas Cosmetic Dentist - Texas Dental Procedures - Porcelain Veneers - Tooth Whitening - Dental Implants - Dentures - Crowns - Bridges - Sitemap